Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DJ Earworm – United State of Pop 2011

world go boom e1325013433970 [Mashup] DJ Earworm   United State of Pop 2011

DJ Earworm is back again with his annual end of the year mash-up. I can't say that the songs he's chosen are my favorites, but damn, this dude can mash-it-up fresh. Earworm brings together some of the biggest artists in pop from 2011 and created a track that can only be defined as superb. This guy has some serious production skills and makes me think that I shouldn't write-off mash-ups/pop music as much as I do. I can definitely say that I do my best to stay away from the pop scene, but when something like this comes my way its hard for my head to not bop and feet not to tap. This track just has something about it that makes me feel good. It will make a nice addition to the epilogue of 2011. So as 2011 slowly comes to a close, enjoy a little audio-visual montage of a seriously great year for music.
 

Download: DJ Earworm – United State of Pop 2011

Tracklist:
Adele – “Rolling In The Deep”
Adele – “Someone Like You”
Black Eyed Peas – “Just Can’t Get Enough”
Bruno Mars – “Grenade”
Bruno Mars – “The Lazy Song”
Britney Spears – “Till The World Ends”
Cee Lo Green – “Fuck You”
Enrique Iglesias – “Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)”
Foster the People – “Pumped Up Kicks”
Jennifer Lopez – “On The Floor”
Jeremih feat. 50 Cent – “Down On Me”
Katy Perry – “Firework”
Katy Perry – “E.T.”
Katy Perry – “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”
Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
LMFAO – “Party Rock Anthem”
LMFAO – “Sexy and I Know It”
Lupe Fiasco – “The Show Goes On”
Maroon 5 – “Moves Like Jagger”
Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
OneRepublic – “Good Life”
Pink – “Raise Your Glass”
Pitbull – “Give Me Everything”
Rihanna – “S&M”
Rihanna – “We Found Love”

No comments:

Post a Comment