Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Diamond Rings – Mellow Doubt (Teenage Fanclub Cover)



I found this track a few days ago and it finally caught my attention yesterday when it popped on during a midday tram ride. I was digging it so much that I decided to find some more tracks by Diamond Rings...... that's where I went wrong. While I have to say I do dig this jam, his other solo tracks are a bit ridiculous: point and case====>(Diamond Rings Music Vid). It's like Richard Simmons meets Britney Spears meets Empire of the Sun meets the Star Wars light saber kid . I know what your thinking, that sure is a lot of meetings. Well let me assure you, his video reaches a magnitude of lame worthy of such high profile clientele.

Diamond Rings – Mellow Doubt (Teenage Fanclub Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment