Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Hood Internet - Don't Play No Trash (Beastie Boys x Santigold x Weird Tapes)



I haven't checked out The Hood Internet in a while. Fortunately, this meant that I had a stack of fresh tracks waiting for me when I came back. I first heard these guys back in 07' with their infamous album 'The Hood Internet VS Chicago'. After that it's been a love affair. This track showcases the strengths of the group by doing what they do best, making fresh beats.


The Hood Internet - Don't Play No Trash (Beastie Boys x Santigold x Weird Tapes) by The Kollection The Hood Internet - C.R.E.A.M. Theme (Wu-Tang Clan x Javelin) by hoodinternet The Hood Internet - How Purple Can You Go (Ludacris x Joker & Ginz) by hoodinternet Freddie Gibbs, Telli (Ninjasonik), Elizabeth Harper (Class Actress) - VCR (prod. The Hood Internet) by hoodinternet The Hood Internet - #FACEDDVALUE (Wallpaper. x Genesis) by hoodinternet

No comments:

Post a Comment