Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

EtMusiquePourTous Repost - Le Miel du Mois by Steph Lund: Janvier 2012



As I have said before and will say again. I am a huge fan of EtMusiquePourTous, especially their Le Miel du Mois. This months mix-tape is well fitted to my mood as of late. I have been winding down to the end of my MBA. A year and a half process that has finally reached its longevity.   Today I just finished the last class of my MBA. I am a free man now. A great feeling for sure, but I am not sure what to do with my free weekends......maybe party? Well if that's the case, imma need to find some more fresh music to share and rock out to. But in the meantime I plan to pop some svetle pivo and jam out to EMPT's sweet new mix-tape.

Le Miel du Mois at work? That’s much better than work at work! Download
Tracklisting:
  1. Barretso – Mirage
  2.  – Unless You Speak From Your Heart
  3. Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)
  4. Zambri – To Keep Back
  5. Youth Lagoon – July
  6. Labyrinth Ear – Humble Bones
  7. King Midas – Goodbye Girl (Kuedo Rework)
  8. The Dø - Too Insistent (Trentemøller Remix)
  9. Giraffage – SLO
  10. Intergalactic Lovers – Fade Away
  11. Nujabes – Dawn on the Side
  12. Polica – Lay Your Cards Out
  13. Pale Seas – Amour

No comments:

Post a Comment