Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sigur Ros – Saeglopur (ENiGMA Remix)



Last night when I was riding home on the tram this track finally come onto my Ipod. I have had this track for a few days before it ended up coming up on my playlist and it couldn't have been at a better time. As the track started, the first snows of the year were reaching the city of  Prague and the sounds of silence were slowly penetrating it's streets. As my tram sliced through the brisk winter air I sat in awe as the track progressed. The tracks has a beautiful melodic flow was giving me chills beyond anything the below 0 temperatures could.  The track definitely isn't what I was expecting and  is not one that I wouldn't think to remix into a dubstep track. However, Enigma really creates a great mellow atmosphere that you can really chill-out to. Something I highly recommend for these dark snowy days. Sigur Ross also has some other great mash-ups, including a mix with Mobb Deep featured below. Enjoy!


Sigur Ros – Saeglopur (ENiGMA Remix)

  Shook (Emancipator Mash Up) – Sigur Ros vs. Mobb Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment