Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Monarchy – You Don’t Want To Dance With Me (ft. Britt Love)



So it's been a little bit since my last post, but this year has already been a busy one for me. Don't worry, I am back and ready to get back on the post circuit. 2012, in a 6 days, has already gave way to some great music. Monarchy's release of 'You don't want to dace with me' is a perfect example. The track track starts off with a style reminiscent to the Crash Test Dummies, but then quickly picks up the pace and transforms into a more modern electronic pop anthem. I hope this track is a sign of things to come from Monarchy. At least one thing is certain, this track is going to light up as we head further into the new year.

   Monarchy – You Don’t Want To Dance With Me (ft. Britt Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment